Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Menu Tuesday and Some Homework

Did you catch there was no menu yesterday?  We just got back in town from Dallas and Steven took off an extra day.  I used it as a catch up day.  He used it as a day to play with kids.

I apologize for being a day late...and a shotty menu.

Monday-Dijon Crumb Coated Chicken, Roasted Green Beans with Almond Slivers, Cheesy Biscuits
Tuesday-Pizza Bread and Garden Salad
Wednesday-Veggie Loaded Spaghetti, French Bread with Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce
Thursday-Loaded Sweet Potatoes, Spinach Strawberry Salad, Grilled Chicken
Friday-Out for Dinner
Saturday-Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit and Veggies
Sunday-Dinner at Mom's

One reason I love my town is the numerous churches around that all serve different purposes.  Our church is a perfect fit for our family.  We love it.  Our kids love it.  However, our church is not my focus today.  I know most of you are shocked.  I am a Church on the Move superfan.

My sister-in-law and numerous other friends attend LifeChurch.tv.  It is an another amazing church.  This month they are doing their summer series called At the Movies.  Steven and I attend one every year.

Since our crazy summer schedule, we haven't made it into the actual church, but I caught one online yesterday.  Tomorrow's post will be all about it.  Please go to LifeChurch.tv. When you get there look in the top right hand corner.  If it says 'Live Now', click it.  If not, it will show you when the next service shows. Tomorrow I will reference the service.  You don't want to be lost do you?  You will want to know what I'm talking about, right?

No comments: