Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~17 Month Edition

Heeeey,

It's Chubby Cheekers time!  It's hard to believe that next month I'll be the ripe old age of a year and a half.  I've accomplished so much already.  I'm a ladies man, proficient climber, runner, and all around a good guy.  

My newest fascination is Mommy's and Sissy's hair accessories.  I find bows and ties and clips and headbands all so exciting.  Not to mention they really accent my long blond curly cues.  Mommy refuses to cut my hair, but Daddy says it's getting too long.  I prefer the mullet look, but we'll see who wins out.  Daddy mentioned something about being 'Head of the House' and blah, blah, blah, so I think he'll win out.  All I know is I hope there is something left on the back because I love the party going on behind me.  Of course, it will be all business in the front.  

Last week Mommy and Daddy had a stomach bug for a day or two.  Although I felt bad for them being laid out on the floor, I took full advantage of exploring opportunities.  I am so sneaky that I was able to push the bar stools over to the counter, climb up, get into the cabinet above the counter, find the candy jar, and help myself to not one, but two delicious suckers.  Once Mommy and Daddy figured out what was going on, it was too late.  I was already sticky and cute and adorable.  I didn't even get the Mommy Look.  Secretly, I think she was impressed with my determination.

My family has had a lot of fun things planned this summer.  At my church  we got to go to the party out back and Daddy shared with me and my special lady friend his favorite kind of popcorn.  I secretly have a crush on my lady friend, but I'm think she uses that to her advantage.  See if you can figure out what's she's trying to pull...


First, she locks me in with those big beautiful eyes.

Then, she reaches in on MY popcorn maintaining that adorable, but innocent look.  It's okay.  She's still my girl.

Then she does it again.  I see her trying to lock glances, but I'm like, "Oh no, girl! No more for you.  I'll stick with my MOMMY for a main squeeze!"

That was my first date night.  It didn't go so well.  Maybe next time I'll lock glances with her, but keep my snackies at a good distance.  After all she is a cutie pie just like me.

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

No comments: