Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Monday

Weekend for the weekend?  Yes please!  So much fun crammed into two days leaves a mom and dad pooped.  However, watching the kids' excitement for each event was worth it.  Bags under my eyes...kids happiness...eh...kids win out.  Who am I kidding?  I've had bags since Chubby Cheekers popped out.

Speaking of Chubby Cheekers.  He's turning ONE on Saturday!

I have so much to share with you this week.  From Little Man's first girly birthday party to our annual Valentine's dates with our kids, I want to share it all.  I even want to share what it's like to prepare for your last child's first birthday party.  Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out.  Seriously, I'm tearing up.  Better get to the menu...

Monday-Pizza Bread and Salad
Tuesday-Key West Grilled Chicken, Black Bean Corn Salsa, The Bread
Wednesday-Fried Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, Corn
Thursday-Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole and Buttered Bread
Friday-BBQ Chicken, Green Beans, Garlic Knots
Saturday-Dinner Out for Chubby Cheekers' B-Day
Sunday-Sweet and Sour Chicken and Asian Noodles

No comments: