Thursday, February 14, 2013

Git Ya' Some Dealz

If you haven't shopped Rhea Lana of South Tulsa this season, you are really missing out.  I took my cash and deal seeking eyes on Saturday afternoon. Glad I grabbed those guys because I was able to purchase 5 dresses for Little Miss, 2 shorts for Little Man, and 3 shorts and 1 shirt for Chubby Cheekers all for the bargain price of $37.  That's 11 items around $3.36/item.



I know some of you are thinking, "But those are used clothes."  My answer to that is, "Yes some are used, but 3 items had new tags on them."

I don't really have any issues with my kids wearing used clothes.  After all, I accept hand me downs from friends, pass on my own kids' clothes, AND I have a thing called a washing machine. All the items (even the new ones) go through the wash before the kids wear them.

If you haven't made it to the sale yet, don't fret.  You still have time. In fact today is the one of the best days to shop.  It may be Valentine's Day, BUT make it part of your date night because today is 25% off day!!!

If consignor's chose to mark their items for the sale, then those items will be 25% the sale's price.  Friday is HALF OFF DAY!  Good deals, people.  Good deals.

Ready to shop???  Here's the store hours..

Open to the Public Store Hours:
Thursday 10:00am-4:00pm*
Friday      10:00am-7:00pm
Saturday   9:00am-12:00pm

*Here's a little secret for you and something special just for Torres Tidbit readers!  If you would like to get items HALF OFF on THURSDAY EVENING, then you are invited to a PRIVATE pre-sale from 8:00pm-10:00pm.  All you have to do is say you were invited through Torres Tidbits and you'll get in.  This is a HUGE opportunity to scavenge the deals before it opens up to the public on Friday.

Before I leave you to shop til you drop, I have one more goody for you.  Do you like prizes?  Prizes like these...
{Click on the pic for enlargement}

If you shop and make a purchase tomorrow, you will be entered to win prizes!!!  Now go buy stuff.   Lots of stuff ;)


Don't forget to tell the ladies Torres Tidbits sent you!
Enjoy the sale, enjoy the deals!





No comments: