Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gettin' With the Times


I jumped off the deep in and purchased and iPhone a few weeks back.  Do I love it?  Yes.  Could I live without it?  Yes.  Would I want to? Eh...

I absolutely love to have information at my fingertips any time day or night.  I don't love how often I have found myself on it.  Temptation.  It's a slippery slope.  Sitting in the carpool line I find myself checking facebook or seeing what PW's doing instead of playing games or singing songs with the kids.  Something that we have done for so long.  I don't want those moments to pass by because I was dying to know what 'so and so' was doing.  I don't want my kids and nephews to see me with my nose in my phone instead of my nose in their faces.

With Little Man in school all day, it really has me evaluating where I spend my time.  Sure, I like social media and this blog, but I like my family more.  That's where I'm going to spend my time.

Since I've been the Negative Nancy on the phone, I would like to share my major positive.  I don't miss out on deals!!!  You all know how much I love saving money.  With this little dude I can look up any coupons or  price matches before making purchases.  I L-O-V-E that aspect of having a smart phone. Love it!

No comments: