Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chubby Cheekers Time

Hello Ladies,

So many changes have been happening at my house.  Some changes that I like and some changes that  I don't.  I'll start with what I don't like.  My big brother is gone a lot.  He goes to this thing called school and it really interferes with our playtime.  Little does he know, though, that I army crawl myself to his room and chew on all his toys.  Now that I have two little teeth on the bottom, Mommy says I'd better not leave marks on those toys or he's not going to let me play in his room anymore.  Psh!  She doesn't know how much my big brother loves me.  Teeth marks or not, he won't kick me out of his room...I think...

I do have some new loves and those things are called sweet potatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, bananas, and apples.  Man o' man.  Those foods are tasty.  Mommy does those up right.  She even makes my spoon do roller coaster moves before landing in my mouth.  That is the most hilarious thing ever.  I just laugh and laugh until sometimes, just sometimes, food comes right back out on Mommy.  

Mommy also tries to be sneaky and slip in a few bites of avocado and zucchini.  I am not a fan.  Not a fan at all.  I make my yucky face at her, but she doesn't seem to get it.  I don't think Mommy speaks Yucky Face.  Can someone please tutor her? Pretty please?

Other than my big bro starting school and my new foods, I don't have too much going on.  I mean, I crawl everywhere and recently discovered these places on the wall that my finger can fit in just perfectly.  Those things are so cool!  My best discovery yet.  Only guess what?  Those things are gone now.  Mommy put plugs over them.  

Well, Ladies, it's really getting close to my bedtime.  I've already had my bath, boobie, and now it's bed.  The 3 B's.  Gotta love them!

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

Photo: I don't stay still despite Mom's wishes! http://instagr.am/p/PZjB3gBsx4/
{Me, at 6.5 months, looking all adorable.}

No comments: