Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Menu

Intentions mean something, right?  Like I get some credit for intending to put the menu up earlier today?  Okay, you're right.  I'm a total slacker.  I've been so busy working on Pinterest projects that The Menu kept getting pushed back.  Then it was time for me to put myself to bed.  Then it was time for me to get up early.  Yeah, that didn't happen.  The Pillow Monster got me this morning and I was rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off just trying to get us out the door.  Thus, you get the menu on Tuesday...afternoon.

Monday (that was yesterday)- Chili Con Queso Pasta, Grilled Veggies
Tuesday-Chick-fil-a Style Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Wednesday-Restaurant Style Steak, Baked Potato, Salad
Thursday-Chicken Chili and Cornbread
Friday-Oven Baked Fajitas and Taco Dip
Saturday-Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole and Crescents
Sunday-Dinner at Mom's

1 comment:

Alice said...

I now have 2 new recipes to try. THANKS!!