Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today Is THE Day



For over a week I've been experiencing pains.  I've tried to ignore them.  I've tried to relax.  I've tried to rest.  I've tried to keep my mind away from them, but the keep coming.  So today is the day I'm going in.  I'm going in to deliver.  Deliver myself from this pain.  I'm going here...



You didn't think I was going it to have this baby did you?  Nah...I've got 7 weeks left.  The pains I've been experiencing come from my taste buds.  I have been dying for a Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.  A BIG ONE.  Not just the value size.  The Big Kahuna.  The Rt 44.  Yes, today I'm getting one.

For the last week I have been resisting the urge to pump my body full of sugars and caffeine.  I finally came to the conclusion that if I just feed my need for ultimate thirst quenching one time, it will go away.  At least I'm hoping.


No comments: