Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If It Were Actually Monday...Menu Monday

My week is all out of whack.  Saturday morning I left my two precious children and wonderful husband to travel up the turnpike to Springfield, MO to visit my grandparents with my mom.  We came home late Sunday night.  Steven was off on Monday so it seemed more like a Sunday.  That would be my excuse for not doing Menu Monday on, well, Monday.  So here it is Tuesday and I have a menu.  Forgive me, please?  I sincerely hope you didn't starve to death yesterday not knowing what to do for dinner.  Kidding.  I do realize my menu affects you in no way, shape, or form.

Monday-Meatloaf Minis, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Tuesday-Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (carried over from last week)
Wednesday-Baked Chicken, Salad, Seasoned Broccoli
Thursday- Stuffing Chicken Bake, Green Bean Casseroles, and Crescent Rolls
Friday-Hamburgers, Fresh Veggies with Dip, and Fruit Salad
Saturday-Dinner @ Steven's Dad's
Sunday-Pork Chops, Roasted Carrots and Potatoes, Parker Rolls

No comments: