Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two Holidays, One Day

Coincidentally Earth Day and Good Friday reside together this year.  That brings about two Public Service Announcements (PSA's).  Lucky you!

Earth Day PSA


Earth Day has been quite the event the last few years with the whole Go Green movement.  Although we don't live a 'green' lifestyle, we do live a 'free' lifestyle.  Free as in free-bies.  So here's the run down of the free stuff you can grab on Earth Day (4/22)...

Starbuck's:  Bring in your reusable coffee mug for a free Cup O' Joe.

Origin's: Bring in this form AND your current face wash for a free full sized bottle of their facewash.  It just so happens both Steven and my's facewash is empty.  Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

Disney Store:  Bring in 5 plastic bags in exchange for a free cutie pie reusable Mickey bag.

Steven is off work for Good Friday, so here's our freebie day...

Load up three kids and swing by Starbucks.  Each donning our own super cool reusable travel mugs.  After our loading up on caffeine, we'll take a short drive to our local mall.  Once inside the gloriously overpriced stores, we will stay focused on our main goal.  Leaving with free stuff.  This could be a real trial considering we're taking 3 kids into the Disney Store. Do you think they'll buy that it's a museum instead of a store?  Looky, looky, but no touchy, touchy.  Hey!  I think I just made a new motto.

Good Friday PSA


It's no secret that I think my church (Church on the Move) rocks.  I do.  It's the best.  We love it there.  Love the people.  Love our pastor. Love the kid's program.  Love, love, love.  Since I love my church so very, very much it's only natural that I would invite you to one of the many services being offered.  The super cool part, if you are a traditionalist there are 2 Sunday services, but if you live on the edge like we do, there are other options.  We don't really live on the edge.  Unless you call going to church on Saturday night living on the edge.  Nevermind.  I'm losing you here...

Here are the service times:  Friday            7pm
                                          Saturday 5 & 7pm
                                          Sunday  9 & 11pm

Hey, if you hit up the Earth Day freebies or my church you might just see me.  You may not believe it, but I'm even more effective at sucking out your braincells in person.  I'm just that awesome!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't get off work on Good Friday for some strange reason even though my company is a non profit "faith based organization". Maybe I can con the husband into meeting me at the mall with K-dub on my lunch so we can grab freebies too! Bwhahaha!