Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Monday

If you have read this blog for any period of time, you know I have a crush on The Pioneer Woman.  I love her wittiness.  Her food.  Her life story.  Everything about what she shares about herself.  So this week is dedicated to all the wonderful deliciousness created by Ree Drummond.

Monday-Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
Tuesday-Sloppy Joes with Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday-Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas I heart these!!!
Thursday-BBQ Chicken Pizza with homemade pizza crust
Friday-Spaghetti and Meatballs
Saturday-Shrimp Pasta in Foil
Sunday-Dinner at my Mama's!

After you try each of these recipes, you'll soon see why I love The Pioneer Woman.  When I grow up, I want to be just like her...at least what the persona she puts out there on the internet.

Happy Cooking!!!

No comments: