Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Monday

There very well could be repeats.  A couple nights last week were declared 'Clean Out the Fridge Week'.  I had a multitude of tupperwares containing leftovers that needed to go.  If eating leftovers disgusts you, I hope you don't throw up reading this.  We only had to scrape mold off a few dishes.  The rest underneath was fine.  Joking. Totally joking.  Or am I?

Monday-Italian Grilled Chicken (just mix about 2 Tbsp of Mayo, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, and 3 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese for a marinade), Garden Salad, Cheesy Bread
Tuesday-Soft Tacos, Spanish Rice, Chips and Queso
Wednesday-Shish Kabobs, Baked Potatoes, and Cresent Rolls
Thursday-Turkey BBQ Meatballs and Homemade Mac N Cheese
Friday-Hamburgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Saturday-Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Quarters (for marinade melt 1 stick of butter, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and Mixed Pepper Seasoning), Perfect Au Gratin Potatoes, Spinach Salad
Sunday-Who's inviting me over? I am out of ideas for this week, or am I secretly wishing for a date night???

Happy Cooking!!!

3 comments:

3 Little Chicks said...

For the Pioneer Woman's perfect potatoes, do you use the heavy cream like she does? I don't have any and wondered if I could just use all milk instead.

amanda torres said...

I do use heavy cream. My arteries love it! I've never tried it with milk, but I think it might be liquidy instead of creamy since there is so much heavy cream. I also have to bake mine an extra 10 minutes or so to get the golden brown color.

Unknown said...

Hope you get that date night!