Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flying High

*CAUTION*
If you are afraid of heights, you really need to skip over this post!

When I was little, you couldn't keep me right side up or on the ground.  I loved heights, and still do.  The rush.  The thrill.  My heart in my throat.  I love it all.  Now that I'm a mom, I see these traits in Little Miss.  It's a little eerie.  Okay, it's a lot eerie.  So when her daddy does this...
and this...
...it brings back memories.  I'm not afraid for her, she loves it.  Her daddy would never cause her any harm.  To be honest, it really doesn't look that high in person, but it's pretty amazing in pictures.  I love that she does not have a spirit of fear.  She's fearless.  Just how we prayed for our children.

I just love this one.  Her little fingers spread out.  The squeal of excitement. I love everything about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me laugh out loud! I love it! Sweet baby girl!

the Pulleys said...

Fabulous pictures! I have one fearful child & one not-so-fearful child. : ) Gotta love the carefree spirit! And so much fun w/ Daddy too!

Jamie said...

These pics totally freak me out!!! My hands get clammy when Kendall throws Lola in the air and she doesn't go nearly as high as Addie! I'm glad they enjoy it, but it scares the dickens out of me LOL :)