Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Little Stinker

Back in the day.  The 'day' being when I was a teacher, I had a little stinker in my class.  Not figuratively speaking.  Literally speaking.  I'm not quite sure what he ate at home, but whatever it was...well, let's not go there.  However, this little stinker also had great manners.  Always used his please and thank you's. Always held the door open for me, and always announced when to not go near the bathroom.  It usually came out like this, "Mrs. Torres, I don't think you should let anyone go in there for a while."  However, it didn't really matter, the funk spread quickly.  At least he claimed it.  That way no one was looking around for the culprit, and we could move on to Social Studies.

I'm not quite sure why I felt the need to share this, but shared I did.  Do with it what you will...

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment: