Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Monday

Good morning faithful readers!  I'm hoping to start providing my menu to you on Mondays.  Let's really emphasize on the word hoping.  Like really, really, really emphasize.  In a perfect world, a menu will be up every Monday with these beautiful links attached and you will have a whole new outlook on your cooking life.  But, let's be real.  We're talking about MY life.  My crazy, wacky, weird life.  With all that said, here's my menu for this week...

Monday-Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole and Honey Butter Bread (I told you I love it, didn't I?)

Tuesday-Broiled Tilapia, Grilled Peppers, Garden Salad (and brownies...a girl's gotta eat some sweets!)

Wednesday-Grilled Pork Chops with Rub, Twice Baked Potato (anger style), Corn

Thursday-Breakfast for Dinner!!!

Friday-Mexican Casserole and Guacamole (recipe to come later)

Saturday-BBQ Jack Chicken, Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon, Garden Salad

Sunday-Sweet Taco Salad (recipe to come later), Corn Succotash

Happy Cooking!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a yummy week to me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delicious week at the Torres house! Thanks for sharing your recipes!!