Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's on My Menu

Okay, I realize I'm a little late on this given it's already Wednesday, but...never mind...I have no excuse.  I should really start compiling a list of excuses so I'll have them readily available should this situation arise again.  You know like..

Excuse #1,268-Your husband became irate at the choices on the menu and tore it to teeny tiny shreds.  It has taken you two days just to get it taped back together. 

Or...

Excuse #2 My dog at my menu.

Both pretty plausible if you ask me.  But, then again, I'm crazy.  Totally disregard any excuses I've listed.  You will only find yourself in more trouble.

Now onto the menu...

Monday (too little, too late)-Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken, Easy Green Bean Casserole, and Honey Butter Bread.

Tuesday (still late)-Chicken Pineapple Quesadillas, Trees and Raisins (fresh broccoli salad)

Wednesday (whew! caught up)-Turkey Veggie Spaghetti, Italian Bread, Spinach Salad

Thursday (really, I'm eating at my mama's house, but I don't want to leave you hangin')- Shish Kabobs, Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin, and a yummy salad a friend brought over (love you Melinda!).  Dessert too...Kupcakes! (thanks Kristi!)

Friday-Meat Loaf Miniatures, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn

Saturday- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, Restaurant Style Salsa

Sunday-Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups, Spinach Strawberry Salad, Sliced Sweet Potatoes (scroll down on this post to see recipe)

If, for any reason, you are questioned where you received these recipes, you may use the following...

"What?  You don't think I can cook?  I'm hurt."

Then you will sulk off to your room, close the door, and smile.  You've just earned yourself some leverage!

Happy Cooking!!!

{In no way, shape, or form do I suggest you take any advice from this blog.  It will be a huge detriment to your many brain cells.  In fact, you should just stop reading now.  Save yourself.  It's already too late for me.}

3 comments:

ginger_h said...

Are you going to start doing this every week??? I love seeing what other people cook. Helps me create my menu and also try new recipes!

amanda torres said...

I'm hoping to do this weekly. Emphasis on hoping.

I know you are a super cooker, do you have any fabulous recipes you'd like to put on here?

Unknown said...

What's up for next week, cause I'm coming over!!