Friday, July 23, 2010

Praise God

About two months ago, I wrote in my prayer journal for an opportunity for more income.  Shortly after I believed God for this, I got the idea for Wisp Clips.  Wisp Clips has been going very well, and I'm working on more and more designs.  But that's not the cool part.  I specifically prayed for that income so Little Man and Little Miss can be apart of more activities.  Just today, I was offered a little job to teach two gymnastic classes.  One for 5/6 year olds, and a basic tumbling for 7 & up.  Not only is this a paid job, but Little Man and Little Miss get to attend for free.  I am very excited for this season.  God has always taken care of our needs.  He keeps His promises.  He blesses us. 

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of you heart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Where, if you don't mind, are you going to be doing them at?

amanda torres said...

I don't mind at all! I'll be at First Baptist Church in BA. It's more tumbling and basic gymnastic skills. At the end of each class, there's a little devotion you do with your group.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, that is truly wonderful! I am so happy that you are getting to do something you are passionate about...with your kids...while making money. God is good!!