Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Monday

Guess what???  It's Menu Monday. 

Monday-Baked Seasoned Chicken Breasts, Steamed Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes
Tuesday-Hamburgers and Zucchini Tots
Wednesday-Turkey Veggie Spaghetti, Garlic Knots, Green Beans
Thursday-Sandwiches, Fresh Veggies, Berry Salad
Friday-Breakfast for Dinner
Saturday-Dinner at our church's Fall Festival
Sunday-Dinner at Mom's

I am so thankful for my mom.  She has to be the best.  Last Friday she called me at 4pm and invited us over for Chili.  It was rainy and cold and the perfect chili weather.  This Sunday I asked if we could eat dinner over there because I have a Holiday Open House at my home.  Of course she said yes.  I hope when Little Miss is older and living the crazy mom with kids life, I remember how wonderful it was for the extra help. 

And, just so I have the opportunity to see you, I want to invite you to my Holiday Open House.  It is Sunday, October 27th from 1-4pm.  Please message me at AmandasArbonne@yahoo(dot)com.

I will be here with my Arbonne Holiday line, Fit Essentials, Detox Spa,  Skin Care, Baby Care, Cosmetics, and Aromatherapy.  Everything will be on sale!

Other vendors will be here as well, including Scentsy, Velata, Grace Adele, Creative Containers, and Vault Denim.  It is an easy way to knock out a bulk of your holiday shopping before November hits.  Plus, each vendor will submit one or more items for a Holiday Basket Giveaway.  

No comments: