Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Menu Monday. On Tuesday. Go Figure.

Before I can even share my menu I really need to get something off my chest.  Chubby Cheekers is a ham and a half.  Yesterday afternoon I spent time with some of my former students getting ready to graduate.  As all of us 'teachers' are sharing where we are in life I look down and Chubby Cheekers is crawling on the floor like a dog, panting.

A former collauege looks at me and says, "Do you have a dog?"

Uh, no.  No dog.  I have no idea what the child was doing.  Then all of a sudden, he flops to his belly and lets one rip.  Not a little baby toot, but a grown up fart.  Embarrassing. 

Lesson learned.  Don't take your 15 month old to a Sr. Reception.  Speaking of Seniors.  Here are some of my past fourth graders...

Photo: My precious 4th graders got big!

Whew!  I feel better.  Now here's my menu.  FYI, the Torres' are hitting up a restaurant 2 times this week!  I know, don't fall over. 

Monday-Burgers, Homemade Salsa, Brown Rice Chips, Oven Baked Pickles
Tuesday-Los Cabos for a birthday party
Wednesday-Hummus Crusted Chicken and Squash, Salad
Thursday-French Lentil Soup and Grilled Cheese
Friday-Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Brown Rice, Grilled Veggies
Saturday-Little Miss' Dance Recital...out to dinner
Sunday-Mother's Day.  My husband better be serving me up something fabulous!

No comments: