Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Monday

I'mmm BACK!!!

Did you think I fell off the face of the Earth?  I didn't.  Instead, I took the week off to spend with my family.  It was wonderful.  We all sat around the fire and sang Kumbaya.  We braided hemp necklaces and nursed each others' babies.  It was glorious.

In all seriousness, we did enjoy our family time.  We ate way too much, slept way too little, and crammed as many activities into a short amount of time as we could.  We tried to give ourselves a Holiday Hangover.  Although, I don't think that's possible.

I am ready to get into 2013.  Steven and I have some BIG goals for this year that we'll be sharing with you.  Don't worry!  None of the goals involve expanding our family.  We're good with the Torres Party of Five title, plus my sanity level is at it's max capacity.  We wouldn't want me to go nutty or anything.

I digress.

We have some BIG goals for this upcoming year and we're really excited about them.  I hope you look forward to this upcoming year, and prepare to better yourself and your future.  After all, none of us want to be the same old, same old.  We want to do better and get better.

If one of your goals is to try out some new recipes, then I have some for you, via Pinterest, on this week's menu.  I hope you likey!

Monday-Rosemary Chicken, Potatoes, and Salad
Tuesday-Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese
Wednesday-Italian Layer Bake and Green Beans
Thursday-Balsamic Chicken, Peas, and Cheesy Biscuits
Friday-Crockpot Beer Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, and Buttered Wheat Bread
Saturday-Chicken Tacos and Black Bean Fritters
Sunday-Dinner @ Mom's




No comments: