Friday, December 21, 2012

For The Guys...And Always for the Ladies!

Since October I've added a whole new dimension to my workout.  It's called Get My Butt Up Way Too Early and Make Myself Work.  I absolutely hate when the alarm goes off in the morning.  Seriously.  I get mad.  Then I pull myself from bed, throw on my work stuff, and head to Boot Camp.

In all honesty, Boot Camp should be renamed to Killer Circuit/Personal Training Workout Session.  My friend and instructor is this tiny cutie patootie blond thing that couldn't hurt a fly, but yet has you busting out one more burpee even though five burpees ago you thought you were going to puke.

This F.I.T. Boot Camp, in addition to running, has me getting back my muscles and strength.  It has me getting back my mental toughness.  It has me getting back my winner's attitude.  It has me getting back my 'I Can Do This' mindset.  I love that.  Hate waking up, but it feels good to feel strong again.

If you are woman, this is for you.  I don't care if you haven't worked out in days, months, years, or ever.  You need this for you.  You won't regret it.  And BOYS, don't feel left out!!!

F.I.T Boot Camp added Mens' Sessions! 

After so many husbands saw the hard work their wives were putting in and their amazing results, the guys starting whining  asking for Erica to head up a Men's Boot Camp.  She was up for the challenge!  On Thursday, Steven and a few other men got up and headed her way.  She worked them until half of the guys were out on the lawn puking.  I'd call that a successful workout!  

Needless to say, she knows how to get you to push past your best.  She knows how to encourage you.  She is someone who is in your corner.  F.I.T Boot Camp is so much better than joining a gym and hoping you are getting a good workout.  This is like getting yourself on The Biggest Loser.  You have someone tailoring workouts to hit all of your muscle groups.  You have someone who will keep you accountable.  You will also have a group of people supporting you as well.  I'm so thankful I am apart of something like this.  Now here's your chance to be apart of it too.

Erica has put together pricing packages to help you out. Everyone loves a good deal and she has lowered her prices to give you just that.  Here's the new classes and new pricing for 2013...



Erica will also hold two sessions for Ladies the week of Christmas.  One on Monday, December 24th (yep, Christmas Eve) and one on Friday, December 28th.  Each class during the holiday week is only $5/class.  Sorry boys, you'll have to wait until after the first of the year to get your puke on.  (BTW Ladies, I have yet to see one of the girls puke and we do the same workouts as the men). Sorry, just had to throw that in because I'm ornery!

If you are interested in contacting Erica, here's her info...

F.I.T Boot Camp Phone Number: 918.361.5255

No comments: