Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Monday

It's a short cooking week at the Casa de Torres.  Actually I'll be cooking, but it will be elsewhere.  We are headed to see my Grandparents!!!  I haven't seen them since the end of August, and the kids haven't seen them in a very long time.  We are all so excited.

I hope you are gearing up for Thanksgiving with your families as well. Such a precious time to be together with the ones you love, but don't get to see too often.

Even though it's a short cooking week, I still have plans.  Here they are...

Monday-Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken, Seasoned Steamed Veggies, Crescents
Tuesday-WW Bubble Up Enchiladas, Arroz con Gandules, Corn Saute
Wednesday-Not my night to cook!
Thursday-THANKSGIVING*
Friday-Not cookin' again!
Saturday-THANKSGIVING #2
Sunday-Tomato Basil Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Salad, and Garlic Bread

*I always assume people eat the same type foods on Thanksgiving, but if your family has a dish that is different and delicious...please share!!!

No comments: