Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinterest...Recipes I May Love




Pinterest is of the devil.  I am thoroughly convinced.  All those delicious recipes, crafts, decor ideas, DIY's, they all make themselves appear to be so simple.  I pin those suckers, and well, the only thing I do about it is pin...except the recipes.  Those I cook.  Too bad I don't pin the smoothies or 'green drinks'.  Nope I pin stuff like this...

Pinned Image
{via Plain Chicken}

This dip is totally low-cal.  Totally.

And there's this...


Pinned Image
{via Beyer Beware}

Yep, a heart healthy meal.  Definitely.

Last but not least, there's this...


Pinned Image
{via Eat Live Run}

Hello Carbs.  I love you.  I want to break you apart, slather on some butter, and gobble you up.
Oh gosh.  I'm blushing.  I shouldn't be talking to my carbs like that on the web.  Forgive me.

Now, if I could just talk you people into eating these same items then you too would put on the weight as well.  Then I wouldn't feel so bad for myself.  Then I would be surrounded by others who have a buldging mid-section.  Then I would feel...I would feel...I would feel like I could conquer the world.  At the very least by sitting on it.  I am going to be one l-a-r-g-e lady after consuming these calories.  Large and happy!

3 comments:

Alice said...

That bacon cheddar dip is so heavenly! I can't tell if they have green onions or not in that recipe. But I highly recommend adding them!

P.S. I eat all this stuff with you :-)

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I know! I try my best to really pin the healthier ones, but those nice buttery fat ones just suck us right in!!
xx

Alice said...

They served these sandwiches at the Christmas Gathering. And they were so good. So I made them on Saturday for dinner! My daughter ate 6 of them! 6. At once!!