Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Monday

My stomach is getting bigger.  Just picture a first time mom's stomach at 20 weeks, and then you'll get a good mental pic of me at 11 weeks.  Yes, baby number three has a way of making him or her self known.  As soon as I come to terms with the size of the stomach, I'll start posting pics.  Until then, I'll just leave you with the food we're eating which could or could not be a major contributor to my growing stomach.  I just like to blame it on the baby.

Monday-Grilled Dry Rub Pork Chops, Fruit Salad, Fresh Dilled Green Beans, Texas Roadhouse Rolls
Tuesday-Oven Baked Chimichangas, Corn on the Cob, Roasted Peppers and Onions
Wednesday-Homemade Pizza and Salad
Thursday-BBQ Meatballs, Baked Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole
Friday-Fried Drumsticks, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Saturday-Poppyseed Chicken Bake, Broccoli and Cheese, Leftover Rolls
Sunday-Dinner @ Mom's

No comments: