Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Most Delicious Cupcakes

A while back, I had the opportunity to participate in a taste test for a new business, Goodness Bakery.  If you have even the slightest sweet tooth, then you'll love these creative, and oh so delicious cupcakes.  Right now you can become a fan on Facebook .  I'm pretty sure you'll want to place an order right away.  I highly recommend the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting, the Chocolate Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Cookies and Cream, Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Cup, Cappucino...well, I recommend them all!!!

If you are Facebook'less' you can check her out here...

2 comments:

angelafranco said...

I think this just might be my favorite post you have ever done! :)
Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

I am thinking I will have to hit her up when Rhett's birthday rolls around in December! Thanks for letting us know about her!