Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Monday

It's really Sunday for me, and we are outside enjoying the cool breeze.  I absolutely love Fall.  Love it.  You'll start to notice more and more comfort foods on the weekly menus.  Comfort foods contribute a great deal to my love of Fall, and to my waistline.  Oh well, I won't be wearing a swimsuit in the Fall!

Monday- Ginger's Stuffed Burritos, Pico De Gallo, and Homemade Gaucamole
Tuesday-Marlboro Man's Sandwich, Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday-Baked Chicken, Garden Zuchinni and Corn Saute, Honey Butter Bread
Thursday-Chicken Pot Pie and Homemade Split Rolls using this dough for the 'pie' crust and rolls
Friday-Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
Saturday-Breakfast for Dinner...French Toast, Sausage Patties, and Eggs
Sunday-Dinner at my Mama's!!!!

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you tonight as I was cooking dinner. I was making Mexican Chicken Lasagna, but I thought about the PW, which then made me think of you! =)