Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Handy?

I'm not the handy-ess person in the world, but I do like nice things for cheaper than retail.  Hello!  I coupon.  So when I was talking with a girl at a birthday party about a kid picnic table she built, she mentioned a website called Knock-Off Wood.  I am in loooooove!

I have enlisted my FIL for some serious help in building some items for our new house (remember he built me this for my birthday).  I hope to one day share those with you, but that depends on the FIL's schedule.  He is one busy man.  Unless, the hubbie wants to help...which he doesn't...he thinks I'm crazy.  But my question is...what does that make him?  He married me by choice.  I'm not crazy by choice.  Get my point?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great site! Love it, thank you for sharing!