Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Expecting!!!

...tomatoes and peppers that is!  Gotcha!  Okay, I realize that's probably not funny to you, but I'm still laughing.  Take a look at these beauts...
{My adorably cute cherokee purple tomato}

{The radically radiant roma tomato}


{The perfectly perfected peppers}

My FIL and husband have been making fun of me for quite some time now.  Each time it storms, I move them to a quite non-destructible location, and reassure them that the storm will pass.  Even if the wind blows too hard, I shelter them, and love them, and kiss them.  They are my babies.  I'm fairly certain once the FIL and hubby get a taste of my first fruits, they won't be laughing anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny that we posted about the same thing today! Great minds think alike! Looks delicious!

Jen said...

You planted peppers?? Why didn't I think of that?? This year I planted thyme and dill and can't wait for it to pop up so that I can use it in my dishes! But next year, peppers it is! :-)

amanda torres said...

Jesse, I had mine scheduled to post today (Thursday), and it showed up a day early. Not really sure why, but I laughed when I saw yours too. Great minds do think alike!

Jen, I cannot wait to have a fresh herb garden next year. Yours sounds delicious!