Monday, February 27, 2012

Reminder:  The winner for the Rhea Lana Gift Certificate is Joanna Cole.  Since the sale begins this week, you'll need to contact me at WispClips@hotmail.com by Tuesday, February 28th to claim your prize.  For all you other ladies, stay tuned.  If I haven't heard from the lucky winner, I'll do a redraw on Wednesday, February 29th! 

Apparently life keeps on rolling even when you have a baby.  As much as I'm trying to freeze time, it's not working.  I've accepted this truth so we're back to a semi-normal routine.  Hence, there is a Menu Monday today.  This will be quite interesting getting back into the cooking since we have had non-stop meals delivered to our house since coming home from the hospital.  I've been a little spoiled by great friends and family.

So without further ado, here's what I'll be fixin'...

Monday-Broiled Salmon, Broccoli and Cheese, and Buttered Bread
Tuesday-Homemade Pizza and Salad with Cheesy Bread
Wednesday-Dinner brought to us by the Jones' (she's a great cook!)
Thursday-Pasta e Fagioli and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday-Out to Dinner for MY BIRTHDAY (I'll be 25...again)!
Saturday-Marlboro Man's 2nd Favorite Sandwich, Potato Wedges, and Fresh Fruit
Sunday-Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn

No comments: