Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Miss

My baby girl is turning 3 tomorrow.  How did this happen?

First she was this...
 {The day of her birth}

And then this...

 {Four months old}

And this...
 {Almost a year old}

And the little stinker kept growing...

 {Her two year old birthday}

Now she's this...

{My little princess today}

Words can't describe the love you have for your own child, but having a little girl is a bond like no other.  I understand why she does what she does.  All of those girly emotions, I get them.  She's turning into such a beautiful little girl inside and out.  I'm so thankful God has entrusted us to raise this little beauty. 

Happy Birthday, Little Miss. 
Mommy, Daddy, and Mason love you very much.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Happy birthday little one. You are special. Your Grammy and I love you more than you can possibly know.

Alice said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you guys have a good party to celebrate!