Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Torres' Take on the Aquarium

We've been wanting to take Mase to the aquarium for a while. Originally we planned for him to go with us without little sister, but it never worked out that way. So little sister went and we are super glad she did. I think she had just a good of time as Mason. Not to mention, Mase was showing her all the 'fishees'. I still marvel at how kind hearted he is to her.

The Torres Clan taking on the Alligator...
Checking out the stingrays. Addie was very intent on trying to touch them...
My little princess having a grand ole time...
Daddy and Mase going after the shark...
This next one creeps me out.
Someone actually caught a fish this size in a lake here in OK...
Me and my baby boy.
I love this little dude...
Daddy telling Mase all about the fish...
Touching the starfish...

In other news, Addie is pulling up on everything. Her cousin Linc has been for quite some time now. It is still so weird to see them up on 2 legs. I'm praying for a little bit more time before they take off. However, both babies are getting brave. Their days are numbered and my days are getting ready to get WAY crazier!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, the huge fish caught in a OK lake creeps me out too!! Looks like you all had fun!

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

I LOVE the photo of the alligator! We're Florida Gator fans. :) Was this aquarium in Oklahoma?

Thanks for linking to my in your blogroll. You have a beautiful family!