Monday, August 18, 2014

Menu Monday

It finally hit me.  I am having a baby.  The whole idea of waking up at endless hours of the night and the crying and the sleepless night and the crying and the no sleep thing and the crying...I think you get it.  Well, it all really freaks me out.  We've been down this road before and frankly, I. LOVE. SLEEP.  Giving up nights on end with no rest during the day is a super duper labor of love for me.

But, finally...FINALLY, I am getting excited to snuggle, cuddle, nurse and love on a little 7 lb bundle of miraculous cuteness at all hours.  The newborn pics creeping through my news feed gets me so excited about the new life.  Another opportunity to raise a child to make a difference in this world.  We live a rich life!

In the meantime, I am going to cook.  Life goes on and there's not too much time to ponder the future.  Here's what's getting us through the week nutritionally...

Monday-Taco Lettuce Wraps, Homemade Salsa, and Brown Rice Chips
Tuesday-Grilled Chicken, Peppers, and Onions with Brown Rice
Wednesday-Seasoned Tilapia, Steamed Broccoli, Salad
Thursday-Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Friday-Stir Fry with Veggies
Saturday-Dinner Out
Sunday-Dinner at Mom's

No comments: