Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Who, ME? A Gift in the Mail

Early last week I received an email.  I almost deleted it before I read it all they way through.  So often I get emails connected to my blog saying gifts will be sent in place of reviews, but they seems so fishy and generic I don't respond.

I was reading through one of those emails when I realized it was specifically written to me.  Nothing generic.  Specific references.  So I responded, and I am so glad I did.

RedEnvelope was honoring mom bloggers and somehow, someway Torres Tidbits came up (so thanks y'all for mentioning my family), and they were wanting to send me a gift.  First off, I'm still pinching myself.  Secondly, there were so many choices of earrings I loved I had the most difficult time coming up with a final decision.  Here's what I chose...

 

I really can't tell you how much I love these studs!  They are large enough to draw attention, but not too large in weight.  I have worn them twice since receiving them, and both times have been asked where I got them.  RedEnvelope

In fact, all the little Torreses were sleeping when the package came.  Of course I put them on, and before I could check myself out, Chubby Cheekers woke up.  That little hunk of lusciousness noticed my new earrings immediately.  You know when your earrings impress an almost two year old, you're doing well in life.  At least, that's how it works for me.

I digress...

I think my favorite part was the packaging.  The little red box.  So cute.  So fabulous.  So enjoyed opening it.  If you are planning on sending a Mother's Day gift via mail, I so recommend using Red Envelope for your online shopping.  Your package will ship to them like this...

 
Who doesn't want a pretty little red package all tied up with string???

On a side note, I spent some time perusing the site and I found a little somethin' somethin'.  Soooo, if anyone happens to have some contact with my husband, you can feel so free to point him in the direction of this bag...
  

I can't even post a pic of the bag.  You just need to take a little looksie yourself.  The over the shoulder, the space, the colors, the beauty of it all.  I can hardly contain myself while looking at it.  Too. Much. To. Handle.  I just died.

See you tomorrow ;)

No comments: