Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rhea Lana of South Tulsa~Volunteer Sign Up

Last week we all decided that we were going to earn cash from our own closets.  We are going to clean out the clutter, tag our items, and take them to Rhea Lana of South Tulsa's event February 23-March 1.  We are all pumped about earning cash money, $$$ cha-ching $$$, and purchasing great brands like Gymboree, Gap, Toms, Converse, Matilda Jane, Janie and Jack, Lands End, etc. 

BUT, did you know you can get into the sale a DAY EARLY???

I'm about to let you in on a little secret.  Shhhhhh!

If you volunteer, you can earn a early shopper pass and even Rhea Lana CASH!

So you totally didn't hear that from me.  I'm just hear to tell you about volunteering to make new mommy friends all the while checking out the best items first.  I'm not telling you how to score those items and earn some cash to get them for free.  Nope, not dishing out those secrets.  
So if you're thinking, how do I sign up, then this next part is for you.  Simply click here, and pick out the date and reward you're looking for.  Me?  I'd personally go for both...the early shopper pass AND the cash, but then again I'm always looking for a good bargain.

Don't forget to 'LIKE' Rhea Lana of South Tulsa on Facebook.  They have some awesome random giveaways going on right now! 

 

No comments: