Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chubby Cheekers

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,

I was going to wait until I turned 8 months next week to update you, but there is so much I have been doing I had to break out and tell you now.  First off, I'm totally vertical.  I can pull myself up on anything.  My favorite local hangout is the Entertainment Lounge.  This is where Daddy stores his sound system.  There are so many fabulous buttons and knobs.  It's no wonder why he doesn't want to share with me.  He wants all those buttons to himself.  I get it.  For now I'll just stick with my own turn tables.

     
Besides getting up and around, I am also feeding myself.  I'm pretty good at it.  Good as in, I'm pretty good at making messes with my food.  I've always done well making a mess of food on my face.  Mainly because after each bite I like to suck my thumb.  It really helps me savor the flavor.  However, now that I can shovel Cheerios and other small bites in my mouth, I have become proficient at getting food all over the floor as well.  Food on my face.  Food on the floor.  It's all so messy and glorious and wonderful and it drives Mommy crazy.


You know, my bib says it all.  And with that Ladies, I'm heading to bed.

Love, 
Chubby Cheekers
   

No comments: