Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Medical Advice



I know there are lots of different types of people that come from different types of backgrounds so I'm hoping some of you can help me out.  I've got something going on.  Here are my symptoms...

  • Nausea
  • Headaches
  • Increased Appetite
  • Drowsiness


These symptoms have affected me so much that I have not been able to keep my house clean like I like it, and my laundry pile is out of control.

Whatcha think is going on?  I need some medical advice!

One more thing...my boobs hurt too.  Not sure if that helps you out ;)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

;)

Mom said...

Gee, I think I've heard this a couple of times before from you. :) Hmmmm...

Ashley said...

Oooh I know! Pick me!

Christine said...

It sounds like a congratulations is in order! That is awesome news!

Alice said...

you are joining the mother to 3 club!!! YAY!!! Congrats! How far along are you? When are you due? Why are you leaving all of us hanging?

Megan said...

Today is your lucky day....Dr. Williams is in da house! So, do you want my diagnosis? :)

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Sounds like someone is pregnant! What a tease you are!! Congratulations.... I think!