Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving is F-U-N...

...if you are three or one years old. Otherwise, moving is W-O-R-K! Not complaining. Just stating that facts.

Now for the purpose of this post, my babies. Er, my babies and nephew. Which pretty much equates to MY BABIES (love them all the same). Since that's all cleared up, I wanted to share how you get things packed up all the while caring for a three year old and two one year olds. It's really pretty simple. You give each child their own box. The oldest coordinates a 'train', and then teaches the young ones to say (or rather scream at high volumes), "CHOO-CHOO". Kept 'em busy for about 30 minutes. In my world that's an eternity. At least 'an eternity' that allowed me to pack up all my decorative items in the living room/kitchen area. All-in-all I declared this day My One Productive Day!



Once my 30 minute packing frenzy ended, the Little Ones became so enamored with Chunky Monkey's belly button. You KNOW you're a chunk of a boy when you can stick almost your entire pointer finger INSIDE your belly button. I couldn't resist my moment to take a pic of this...

Of course is wasn't enough for Chunky Monkey to stick his own finger in his belly button. Little Miss had to take her chance too. All I can say is I am thankful these Little Ones were not smelling their fingers afterwards.


This last picture is to share some love with my biggest daytime helper. He helps me with entertaining the Little Ones, cleaning up, and keeps me laughing throughout the day. Because he is such a good helper, I look forward to doing little activities with just him. Today we went outside to play in the last of the snow. I love this Little Man, and consider each day a blessing that I get to spend with him.

No comments: