Monday, December 2, 2013

Menu Monday

Three cheers for Monday.  No, seriously.  Three cheers.  It's going to be a great week. 

I remember when I was teaching I dreaded Sunday nights because I knew it was going to be one long week of leaving my babies (Little Man and Little Miss) while I worked.  It was heart-wrenching.  When I walked away from my teaching career, I vowed to never dread Sunday evenings again. 

So here's to a great Monday and a fabulous menu!

Monday-Whole Roasted Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday-Chicken Tacos and Corn Saute
Wednesday-Black Bean Butternut Squash Enchilada Skillet and Salad
Thursday-Sweet Potato Chili and Cornbread
Friday-Oven Fried Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes
Saturday-DATE NIGHT!
Sunday-Chicken a la King and Fresh Fruit Salad

On a completely unrelated note, you should read this book...

 

It will make you thankful for every Monday you have.  No. Matter. What.

Have an awesome week!

No comments: