Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chubby Cheekers: 22 Months Edition

Well Ladies,  it looks like I've been gone a little too long.  Don't think I don't notice those longing glances when I'm out and about.  I know you miss me, but I'm a guy on the go.  It's hard to tie me down.  I think Men at Work said it best in their song...

 Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving

Yes, that's totally me.  

About a month ago, Mommy got a real good dose of reality when she tried to hold me down during our family photo shoot.  I wasn't digging it like everyone else.  I mean, really?  Who do they think they are?  Models or somethin'?

 
I think this may backfire on me, though.  Mommy has been plastering this pic everywhere.  She always says something like...Blah, blah, blah...what a true indication of my life...blah, blah, blah...he will live to regret this one.

I'm not really sure what all that means, but Bubby says I should be afraid.

I have news for Mommy.  I'm not afraid.  At least for now.  I have too many other tasks to tackle.  Like climbing on the counters (which is a favorite past time), and finding the silverware drawer.  I'll show her.  I'm a professional at one upping that lady!

 

If you are curious about what I'm holding, you'll have to remain that way.  I, in no way, enjoy incriminating myself.  I go for the sweet and innocent look and then work the angle of my high vocabulary.  When I'm busted, I use the "I wuv you, Mommy.  I sorry," angle.  It sometimes works for me.

Since the last time I wrote to you all I have really been perfecting the art of stalling; especially at nap and bed time.  When Mommy or Daddy say, "It's time for bed,"  I usually go for one of two lines:

1. I watch moo-eee wit 'cho Mama. (I watch movie with you, Mama)
2.  I watch foo-ball wit 'cho Daddy. (I watch football with you, Daddy)

Mommy caught on to what I was doing a whole lot faster than Daddy.  Then Mommy told Daddy what I was doing.  For someone who tells Bubby and Sissy not to tattle, she sure tattles on me.  A. LOT.  I still love her though.  She makes me giggle and gives me the best cuddles.  She gets my funny jokes and makes the best snackies.  Life here at the ranch is pretty sweet.

See you beautiful ladies next time!

Love,
Chubby Cheekers


No comments: