Tuesday, December 3, 2013

1,000!!!!

Today is a day to celebrate!  It is my 1,000th post.  That I have written 1,000 things is downright scary, but that you have possibly read 1,000 things is even scarier.  You know the more you read, the more you become like that person.  Just sayin.  You should be a little afraid of becoming like me.

Really I didn't know it was even the 1,000th post until I logged on and saw it.  I have something very important to me that I'm sharing.  Although it's not new information to most of you it is something that has brought me to where I am in life and made me a healthier, happier (didn't know that was possible) person.

Last night, was first Monday.  First Monday means Discover Arbonne.  A time where people just beginning to use Arbonne products and/or begin their own business with Arbonne meet together.  A room full of people with vision and passion is a room to be in, let me tell you.  Last night was a bit different though.  A little smaller.  A little more intimate with mini-workshops, and I was in charge of the recipe and eating station.

First off, speaking in front of a group of adults is NOT my thing.  It is way out of my comfort zone.  Speaking to kids...PSH!  I could do it all day long.  Kids are my comfort zone.  Adults, not so much.  I wonder what that says about my mental capacity....

I digress.

Standing in front of 10-15 people for 3 sessions, I noticed little similarities about each group.  The ones who were there gathering information about the detox beginning in January were looking at me with hope.  They knew something in their life needed to change.  Their health needed to change.  They wanted it to change, but they were looking at this mountain in front of them and had not a clue how it was going to be possible to reach the top.

I remember that look.  That was me in April.  I knew what I needed to do, but the how to do was the fearful part.  As I began to share what I learned throughout our journey, I could see the fear melt away and people began to feel empowered.  It was as if I handed them the best climbing gear to make their journey to the top of their mountain enjoyable, not just doable.

That is what I love about Arbonne.  It is a tool for LIFE CHANGE.  Not some fad diet.  Not some pill.  Life change.  Life change is what I needed.  It's what I received through my 30 days.  If it's something you question.  Something you wonder about, I want you to ask me.  I want to show you the road is not hard.  Here is a great little flyer with general information along with a pre-recorded call explaining a bit about the life change I'm talking about....

{click on the pic to enlarge}

A lot will say YES to the 30 Days to Feeling Fit.  A lot will love the menu, shopping list, and recipes that come with the plan.  A lot will benefit and be forever grateful for giving themselves a chance and believing they could discipline their eating.

A few will say YES to something greater.  More time.  More money.  More opportunities to help others.  More self-development.  More service.  More vacations.  More margin.  That's the business side of what I do.  My experience yesterday of offering hope to those fearful of their mountain is just the beginning of what I get to see.  I've said it many times, but Arbonne is a vehicle for me.  I fell in love with the products.  I did and still do.  I love them.  BUT, I love what this business is about over any product in that catolog of 400+ products.  The culture of people I am around, and the change it brings about in myself and my family.  That's what I really want to share with you.  I want to offer you a freedom I never knew was out there because I never gave something like this a chance.

Speaking of trips...


I'm working to go here. Yes...CABO!  What this means for you?  Bottom prices.  Like below my cost pricing.  It's a great time to get in contact with me...amandasarbonne(at)yahoo(dot)com.

No comments: