Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5 Very Important Things to Know About Me

There are just some things you should know about a person, and today I'm going to share.  Please, go ahead and get out your notebooks.  You'll need to write this stuff down.

  1. I am a firm believer that every roll of toliet paper should pull over and not under.  I have analyzed toliet paper dispensers for the last 8 years and for the life of me I cannot figure out why someone would want to aimlessly grab at toliet paper hanging down instead of over where you can see it better.  If I have ever used the bathroom at you house, I can assure you, I've checked out your rolls.
  2. I absolutely hate unloading the dishwasher.  It is so tedious and needs to be done everyday.  Silverware is the worst...fork, knife, spoon, fork, knife, spoon...it drives me insane.  As soon as I can train my little boogers to put the dishes away without breaking them, I'll be in heaven.  Leave me the toliets, but please no unloading of the dishwasher.
  3. I take two showers a day (at least).  I cannot go to bed without showering and it's hard for me to get going in the morning unless I feel squeaky clean, thus I shower again.  Steven is the same way.  Fortunately, for our water bill, our children only bathe at night.  It's only a matter of time before they develop this water wasting habit.
  4. I used to have a day where I cleaned the whole house top to bottom and did all the laundry.  I now have children.  I'm lucky if one thing a day gets done.
  5. I cannot go to bed breathing hot air.  I feel like I'm suffocating.  If Steven rolls over in the middle of the night and is breathing on me, I immediately turn.  First of all, I don't want to die from breathing in his carbon dioxide, and secondly, who wants to breathe in someone else's stinky breath.
There you have it.  Information that you wouldn't be able to survive the day without.  Glad you stopped by, and just remember...if I come to your house, be sure your t.p. rolls are over not under.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I let Kiera (more like make her) put the silverware up and any other item isn't breakable where she can reach. It about kills me to just stand there and supervise her since she doesn't move as fast. Also we keep the house cool at night (like 62) and if it gets up to 68-69 I am sweating.

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

haha! I'm glad I am not the only one that obsesses over the way the toilet paper is on the roll. =)