Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Is the Day That the Lord Has Made

You know the rest...I will rejoice and be glad in it.

That was my mantra yesterday.  Not because I was rejoicing for rejoicing sakes, but just the opposited. I NEEDED to repeat it.   I NEEDED that reminder.  The Terrible Threes hit our house yesterday.  After 2 1/2 hours of straight disciplining, I needed a reminder that no matter how bad things seem to get I have still been given this day to rejoice. 

Later in the day, life got better for me and Little Man, and all the kids had a moment like this...
A nice quiet moment.  A nice moment of calm after a gigantic storm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally have days like that and mine was yesterday too! I should have been repeating that same mantra. Thanks for the reminder girl!