Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fantabulous Picture Books


No doubt if you have young ones, you have heard of these books.  Each one has a series that goes with it, but these particular ones are my absolute favorite.  The Llama Llama books have great rhythm and rhyme which is perfect for little ones who are listening to books, and even more fantastic for beginning readers.

The Diary Series...Diary of a Worm, Diary of a Fly, Diary of a Spider are also perfect.  You will not get bored reading these to your kids, and you'll walk away with a whole new perspective on worms, flies, and spiders.  I chuckle every single time I read these books.

Next up on Good Reads will be my all time favorite picture books for upper elementary grade readers.  Books that will get you to do some serious thinking.  I mean serious.  Hey, stop laughing.  This is serious!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I had actually not heard of either of these books, so we will be checking them out!