Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Monday

This week really kicks off the Christmas Festivities, so there are a few holes in the menu.  Instead of doing the daily run down of our menu, I'm going to list some links of some of our menu items.   Here's some items we're trying out this week...

Lemon Chicken Breasts
Pasta e Fagioli
Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos
Beef and Bean Casserole

Most of these came from Pinterest.  The only one I'm really nervous about is the Pasta e Fagioli.  I really love Olive Garden's soup so anything less will be super disappointing.  It may even send me into an evening depression if it's not good.  A depression that will drive me straight into the arms of Olive Garden which is 4.8 miles from my house. Kidding.  I really don't know how far Olive Garden is at my house, nor the last time I ate at Olive Garden.  However, I do love their soup...and salad...and breadsticks.

Hopefully, the soup will turn out as well as the DIY Sonic Cherry Limeades.  Those are getting pretty dangerous for me.  So easy and inexpensive to make.  Not to mention the crushed ice that easily dispenses itself from my fridge. Yes, it's beginning to become a problem.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I made the cherry limeades yesterday at my grandmas house and LOVED them!!

I also love that soup and Olive Garden. And it is so 4.8 miles from your house!! Haha!