Thursday, December 29, 2011

Deep Thoughts On Maternity Pants


  • Maternity pants are cute on other pregnant women.
  • Maternity pants do not stay where they should...on your hips/waist.
  • Maternity pants show my crack way more than it should be shown.
  • Maternity pants leave you constantly pulling up or adjusting them for the reason listed above.
  • Maternity pants are of the devil.
There you have it.  My take on maternity pants.  This could be the reason why I'm still rocking my old jeans rigged with a rubber band.  Those and yoga pants.  Yoga pants are of the Lord.  The stretch and move and stay in place.  If you see me in public, make sure you pay tribute to my yoga pants.  

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Luckily the only maternity pants I had to wear were khaki's to work. I only had one pair from the Gap and they were the most comfortable pants ever. I wore them 5 days a week for 4 months and definitely got my $50 out of. Yes it was a quite splurge and the only one!!

Unknown said...

I couldnt agree with you more. I HATED wearing my jeans for the exact same reason.

Jamie said...

I am so over maternity pants. Nine weeks left...I think I can do it. Not only do I feel ridiculous, I LOOK nuts too! I am so fat. Not bloated --FAT. My face, especially my nose, has doubled. Maybe I should have said that I'm so over being pregnant instead. Can't wait for a healthy, full-term delivery.