Friday, January 22, 2010

Top 3

Top Three Reasons Why I Love Staying Home
  1. Mason
  2. Addison
  3. Lincoln
Being a stay at home mom is not for everyone. Just as a working mom is not for everyone. I can honestly say I've experienced both sides, and I LOVE being a stay at home mom more. Why would I not? I have the opportunity to play with my kids all day (plus my lovable chunk of a nephew), get some housework done (on most days), and have 100% less stress than I did working. The biggest benefit of being home everyday is seeing the relationships develop between brother and sister, and cousins. Precious. Simply precious.

The Local Hangout
(aka the fireplace)


The day is never fully complete until there is some bed jumping. So here are my three little monkeys jumping on the bed. None fell off and bumped their heads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful that they can have a close relationship with their cousin.