Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making Crackers from Egg Roll Wrappers




I promised Steven's Tia Lily I would put this recipe on the blog. It is super easy. Since Mason's party was a fall theme I wanted the food to go with it too. I had seen a friend do this, so I experimented until I got it right.

Leaf Crackers
1 package of egg roll wrappers (found in the produce section)
assorted cookie cutters (I used leaves)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp salt
3 Tbsp Italian seasoning
  • Using the cookie cutter press out desired shapes into egg roll wrappers.
  • Place on cookie sheets, and brush each one with olive oil.
  • Sprinkle on salt and seasoning.
  • Bake @ 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. Keep a close eye on them because they will burn fast!
I served them with assorted cheeses, but you could do any kind of dip. Whatever you normally need crackers for. Bring these to your next luncheon or special occasion and you will be a big hit!
Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy, I am thinking I would probably burn them. hehe