Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HELP!

Okay, the girl who posts recipes needs your help. I have yet to find a stuffing recipe that my family enjoys. So unless someone helps me out, it will be Stove Top Stuffing for you microwave oven....Stove Top makes it easy...just push a little button... (anyone else remember that jingle???). Anyway, it needs to not have too many ingredients as I have to buy here and transport to Springfield, MO. The car is already going to be full because I have the little tikes and all their 'necessities'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amanda. Its Angela.. JKueny's sis. Here is my grandma's recipe and I love it.

1 corn bread recipe- (do not use the jiffy box)
2 cans chicken broth
6-8 slices day old bread
3/4 stick of butter
1/2 C. green onions- chopped
1/2 C. green bell pepper- chopped
1/2 C. celery- chopped


*Saute butter, onion, pepper and celery in skillert. Let cool.
Bake corn bread. Tear day old bread into small bite size pieces. In large bowl, mix baked crumbles corn bread and old bread pieces. Pour in 2 cans of chx broth. Add sauteed mixture. Season to taste with parsley flakes, poultry seasoning or sage, pepper and seasoning salt if desired. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray. Bake 350 for 30-45 min.

I LOVE THIS STUFFING:)

Anonymous said...

I was typing fast. Sorry for some of the mis-spelt words:/

amanda torres said...

Angela, thank you! Sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf3l5_m7aeQ try www.real-wishes.com you'll be amazed!