Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reunion and Boo-boos

This past week has been very LONG and very EXHAUSTING! Since Addison is coming soon, I had to do my parent/teacher conferences early. When Friday finally rolled around I was so ready to come home to my boys. As I pulled into the driveway, Mason and Steven were playing in the front yard. Mason came running up to me, but before he got to his destination he and the concrete had a very unfortunate meeting. He fell so hard. He's okay now though. Nothing major...just the lovely scars left behind.

Now for the white stuff on his face...Steven and I had our 10 year reunion last night. Steven was shaving and Mason climbed up on the toliet to watch. He decided that he needed to shave too. It's so funny to see all the mimicry that toddlers do. Anyway, this is Mason shaving like Daddy...


We had a great time at our reunion. Of course, I wasn't stoked about going being 10 days out from my due date, but c'est la vie. It was great to see everyone. It was funny to see how much people had changed and how much people remained the same. I went ahead and posted a pic of Addison growing. I'm secretly hoping this is my LAST preggo photo. I'm ready for her to be here. She is dropping lower and lower which makes it very difficult for pants to stay up!
Me and my beautiful sister-in-law who is due a week after Addison. It was nice to have someone else at the reunion that was ALMOST as big as me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Mason's boo-boo looks a little painful!

Glad you had fun at your reunion. You look great, by the way! :)

bopha said...

Lincoln had quite the week last night, we were injured 4/5 days. Hope that Mason is okay, just get ready for more. You looked great the other night, I hope that Addison comes soon!

Emily, Aaron, Caleb, and Harper said...

Amanda- you looked so cute at the reunion and no larger than me (and I have 8 weeks left!!). Best of luck and can't wait to see pics of Miss Addison on here! BTW, what did you ever decide about car seat arrangement? We've been discussing this and I'm curious to know what other parents do...