Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really??? A 1...

Went to the dr. today, and I'm at a 1! Seriously, a ONE!!! With Mason I was ready to push him out at this point. GIRLS...I guess you have to wait for them to be ready when they're ready. If this is any indication of her future, we'll definitely have to work on her time management skills.

Now my sister-in-law on the other hand is at a one also. She's 2 weeks behing me, but Mr. Lincoln is already weighing in at 8lbs. For her sake, I hope he arrives very soon. So if you see a pic of a baby on here, make sure you check to see if it's Addison or Lincoln! The race is on...

7 comments:

Beam Family said...

Hang in there...I am praying for you.

jeblusk said...

you are almost there!

Megan said...

Ya. If we see a picture of a wildebeast on here, we'll know its of Lincoln and not delicate Addison. :)
And you do know, you can encourage the process of dialation, right ;)

amanda torres said...

Megan we have tried that ;) NOTHING...I think for the remaining days I will do the exercise thing instead!

Megan said...

It didn't work for me either! And, at that stage, I'd rather exercise than scare my husband for life! :)

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Hang in there! I still think it would be cool if they both were born on the same day. Have you tried a massage? It worked for a friend of mine. Let me know if you need any references!! :-)

Beam Family said...

Why are you still leaving comments on my blog? Isn't it time to have that baby?? Will you deliver at St Francis? If so, I am going to come see you while I am working.